Join the inaugural W@Competition Nordic Conference on the most relevant competition law topics in the Baltic and Scandinavian countries and bringing about unparalleled experience from across the region into one place.
A guest speaker Maria Jaspers, Head of the Antitrust Policy and Case Support Unit, DG Competition of the European Commission, will highlight the most recent developments on abuse of dominance within the EU.
Panel discussions include:
– Abuse of dominance: national perspectives
– E-commerce and competition law: challenges and opportunities for businesses
– Joint bids and consortia: developments across the region
– Working with the Nordic Competition Authorities: how to ensure compliance
– Roundtable of Competition Enforcers across the Region: yearly review and trends
The conference is open to all interested professionals in private practice, CEOs and in-house counsel, enforcement officials and academics involved or interested in competition law, irrespective of their gender.