AB DNB Bankas is a universal commercial bank which offers full range of banking services to private individuals and business customers.
DNB Bankas in Lithuania
• We are a part of the biggest Norwegian financial services group, offering assistance to individual and business clients in 19 countries around the world.
• We offer investment and personal banking, asset management, and leasing services.
• We are one of the most active participant in debt securities in the countries market.
• We intermediate in real estate and insurance market.
• We are a crucial financial partner for manufacturing industry, farming, and town municipalities.
Shortly about us:
• We are amongst TOP 3 commercial banks
• Market shares
Loan market – 17.52 %
Deposit market – 17.75 %
• DNB mobile bank application by users over 92 000.
• Our contact centre is working 7 days a week and we assist almost 30 000 clients each month.
• We have 38 subdivision centres all around Lithuania.
• Joint DNB and SEB chain is 541 ATMs (automated teller machines).
• We communicate with our client at social platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
• We have 1100 people working for us.
• DNB Bank group is made up of DNB Bank, DNB Būstas, DNB Investicijų valdymas, and Intractus, Industrius and Gėlužės Projektai.
Konstitucijos pr. 21A 26, LT-03601 Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel.:+370 5 239 3444
+370 662 24382
- DNV GL
As of 12 September 2013, DNV and GL have merged to form DNV GL. We now form the world’s largest ship and offshore classification society, the leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry, and a leading expert for the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. We’ve also taken a position as one of the top three certification bodies in the world.
Minijos g. 19, LT-91207 Klaipėda
Tel. + 370 46 397 200
Gjensidige is a leading Nordic insurance group listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. We have about 3,900 employees and offer insurance products in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and the Baltic states. In Norway, we also offer banking, pension and savings. Operating income was NOK 24 billion in 2015, while total assets were NOK 129 billion.
In the Baltics Gjensidige operates via two companies AAS Gjensidige Baltic and ADB Gjensidige. Currently companies are undergoing integration process.
Žalgirio g. 90
Tel. 1626, +370 5 272 1626
- Inova Baltic
Inova Baltic is a Norwegian capital investment house which consistently focuses on real estate and private equity investments in the Baltics. The company has its track record starting in 1998. First transactions were related to real estate investments which had long term solid tenants. Later the activities expanded into company acquisitions and venture capital investments into start-ups in sectors representing attractive growth potential. Since 2009 Inova Baltic has added accounting and tax advisory service to the range of its activities.
We offer the following range of cooperation possibilities: real estate investment advice, investments into property sale/lease-back deals, built-to-suit property solutions, property rent, real estate advice in business relocation cases, property management, venture capital investment and other.
The strategy of Inova Baltic is to be an insightful investment facilitator and a reliable asset manager committed to success of investments made.
- Lido Marine
Lido Marine specializes in turn-key solutions to the fitting and refitting of ships and offshore installations. The experience of our team and quality of our work has enabled us to successfully complete projects in Scandinavia, Finland, The Baltic Countries, Spain, Russia and both the UK and Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
Our sister company Baltic Marine furniture produces furniture exclusively for us, allowing us to produce furniture exactly to the client’s specifications and guarantees quality and timely delivery.
- Schage Real Estate
Schage Real Estate UAB is active in Lithuanian real estate market since 1998. During this time the company has gained a solid experience in this highly competitive environment and has managed to establish itself as a partner offering unique architectural and design solutions for its clients.
Schage Real Estate has a professional attitude and reputation of local market experts due to its successful activities in Lithuania. High corporate culture and values were taken over from the Norwegian mother company „Schage Group AS“. It is the largest family owned real estate company in Norway comprised of Schage EiensdomsUtvikling AS (Schage Real Estate development, field of activities – shopping centres) and Schage EiendomsPartner AS (Schage Real Estate Partner AS, field of activities – other real estate projects).
The origins of a company tend to shape its point of view. Schage Real Estate belongs to the group of companies owned by one family and whose values shape the corporate culture. It is based on respectable and attentive attitude towards both the employees and the clients.
Konstitucijos pr. 21A, LT-08130 Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel. +370 5266 0310
Fax: +370 5 266 03 11
Kjetil Tetlie Hanssen