Welcome the new BRONZE member Aukštėja!
Did you know that your oral health affects the rest of your body?
“Oral health is a window to your overall health and it is more important than you might think“- says CEO Sandra Butkienė.
Clinic Aukštėja has been the market leader in Lithuania’s dental healthcare sector for 25 years. The company’s primary activities include dental services, consulting, scientific research and innovation.
Clinic offers services of more then 20 highly skilled dental medical professionals & allows customers to enjoy an effortless, premium care and quality of treatments:
• non-metallic 100% ceramic dental implants;
• minimal invasive surgical treatments;
• periodontal disease treatment with ozone therapy;
• aesthetic dentistry, bisphenol-free dental fillings;
• the worn tooth bite restorations with ceramic inlay, laminates and crowns;
• straightening of teeth with braces or clear aligners;
• professional laser teeth whitening with LED light or laser;
• oral hygiene with ozone therapy;
• sedation/sleep dentistry: minimizing discomfort during dental
• tele-dentistry etc.
Auksteja also conducts scientific research and trains future talents. Clinic established the very first Craniomandibular Function Research Center (CMD) in the Baltic States.
Our aim is to help patients eliminate existing dental issues and related health problems using ecological, minimal invasive and holistic approaches.
Many illnesses today, such as, atherosclerosis, diabetes, cancer, autoimmune diseases, are driven by dental infections and dysfunctions.
Looking forward to our cooperation and benefits for the members of Norwegian – Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce!