Baltic FEZ goes for the next development stage by expanding another 15+ HA of new FEZ regime zone during the 2021 year and is looking for new FDI manufacturing Partners to settle down during 2022.
Baltic FEZ (Marijampoles LEZ) managing company is to serve new business partnerships for foreign investors (FDI) in the region’s most developed industries – food, wood, and metal in a strategically exceptionally interesting location in North Europe edge. In a nutshell, you can have a look at the shortlist of the main strategic strengths while considering the reasons to set up a plant in the Baltic FEZ:
1. Territory and location. Due to its close bordering with the Baltic Sea, Latvia, Belarus and direct bordering with Poland, also, Kaliningrad (Russia), Marijampole region offers logistic access to major markets (North-East-West). International Nordic leaders in production choose Marijampole and Alytus Region as the location of its manufacturing unit (e.g. IKEA, Svenheim, Dovista, Sofa Brands International, Stora Enso Timber, Jakobsen Home, Theca, etc..).
- Within 1-2 hours reach to airports (Kaunas, Vilnius);
- Within 2-3 hours reach to seaports (Klaipeda);
- Directly by the RailBaltica and major ViaBaltica highways;
- Within Baltic FEZ there are greenfield land plots with the main infrastructure connections.
3. Services and attractive tax incentives in the Baltic FEZ:
- Support services while setting up a business (“one-window” approach).
- Corporate profit tax 0% the first 10 years and 7,5% the next 6 years.
- Dividend tax 0%.
- Real estate tax 0%.
4. Currently Lithuania is leading greenfield projects in the Baltics:
- 14th globally for Ease of Doing Business (source: World Bank Doing Business 2019).
- Among top 10 EU countries for digital public services for businesses (source: Digital Economy and Society Index Report 2018).
- The electronics plant of Continental was set up in 2018 in Lithuania (source).
- Hella Electronics plant settled up in 2018 in Lithuania (source).
We invite you to connect with Baltic FEZ management via – https://www.balticfez.com/contacts/
Please find Baltic FEZ land plots visualisations and read more about the reasons to set up your business in Marijampole region below.