On 6th March was held the Annual General Meeting of the Norwegian-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce and the 10th Anniversary Celebration Dinner. During the meeting, we reviewed the past year’s activities and events, provided a financial report and conducted an election of Directors for 2019/20. The AGM also approved the new NLCC Membership Fees from the year 2020.
The following members of the Chamber are the 2019/20 Board:
- Kjetil T. Hanssen, General Director, Schage Real Estate
- Goran S. Ellingsen, Project Director, Miles AS
- Vilma Bružienė, General Manager, Baltic American Clinic
- Dalius Kaveckas, Managing Director, Inova Baltic
- Jūratė Piragienė, Managing Director, Orkla Care
- Paulius Samoška, Country Manager, Centric
- Eric Shakeshaft, Regional Director, Revenio Capital
Additionally, NLCC would like to thank Stein Ove Sektnan for his time and dedication as a Member of the Board since 2016. He has also very successfully filled his one-year as a Chairman. We wish him well in his future endeavours.
We would also like to give special thanks to our keynote speakers Mr. Stig R. Myrseth, CEO, Dovre Forvaltning, and Mrs. Indrė Genytė – Pikčienė, Senior Analyst, Luminor bank, as well as the Grand Hotel Kempinski for excellent hosting.
We look forward to a great year ahead for the Chamber and thank you to all our members for their continuous support and enthusiasm!
Photos by: Ludo Segers