- Let’s put some structure to Remote Work policy
While the COVID-19 is disrupting work schedules globally, employers roll over their heads how to increase productivity and make work scheduling more user-friendly.
Some of the most successful companies implement a simple working method that helps both sides – remote work policy.
Researchers have already predicted that remote work will cover the companies globally in a few upcoming years, there are weighty arguments for the implementations of this too.
TableAir is one of those companies that support remote work. They have released an ability for people to book the time whenever they’ll work remotely. In that case managers and other colleagues are able to see when you aren’t in the office. More information
START YOUR FREE 3-MONTH TRIAL.
The service can be activated within 24 hours.
Interested? Please get in touch with
Gintare Jurgaityte, Business Developer
M: +370 601 96570, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for cooperation partners?
Do you have a project related to ICT or digitalisation? Do you have an idea how to increase efficiency or productivity of industry and at the same time create green results? This event will inform about specific funding opportunities for partnership projects and a platform to match potential partners for project under the EEA and Norway Grants!
Main Target Group
- Companies planning projects towards development and innovation in the relevant areas listed below
- Research institutes relevant as partners in such projects
Relevant Topics and business areas
- Development of ICT products/processes/solutions;
- Development of environmentally friendly products/processes/solutions using ICT components;
- Development and implementation of “greener production processes” using automatisation, digitalisation, robotisation of industrial processes and technologies;
- Increasing efficiency of production and industry in general;
- «Internet of Things», «EdTech», «FinTech», «Cyber security»
Looking for cooperation partners and funding opportunities for your innovation projects? Register in the profile database and book B2B-speed meetings with other businesses specializing in circular economy (link coming soon).
What are the EEA and Norway Grants?
The EEA and Norway Grants represent the contribution of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to reducing economic and social disparities in Europe and to strengthening bilateral relations with 15 EU member states in Northern, Central and Southern Europe.
- UniformPartner Lietuva is offering reusable face masks
UniformPartner AS is a leading supplier in the uniform market for both public and private sectors. Its main office is located in Bergen with departments in Oslo, Trondheim, Selje, Denmark, Lithuania and China. In Bergen, Oslo and Selje we have facilities where we can customize our garments by fitting, embroidery and print.
In response to coronavirus pandemic outbreak, UniformPartner Lietuva has also started making face masks. The company is now offering reusable face masks with a pocket to add an additional replaceable filter. For more information, please click here.
Unit selling price: White colour: 2 Eur + VAT | Colour: 2.10 EUR + VAT. Minimum order of coloured masks – 5 pcs./color. To choose the colour, please click here.
We deliver across Lithuania. Usual delivery time is 1-3 working days (after receipt of payment).
– Free delivery of orders of over 50 pcs.
– When ordering less than 50 units, delivery prices (by DPD) range between 2.49 – 4.49 EUR.
Contact us via email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with more detailed information.
We believe that by wearing masks, we will protect ourselves and protect others!