The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has described the current global decline as a ‘crisis like no other’ and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s. Though quite a few countries, including Norway and Lithuania, have already started reopening their economies in phases, a great deal of uncertainty still remains around the virus itself and its future path through societies and the economic downturn
In these unprecedented times, we invite you to join this webinar where economists will provide the latest economic forecasts to help you navigate the way forward and will cover the following:
- Crisis 3 in 1: Healthcare, liquidity and solvency
- Economic overview and forecast for the global economy, biggest threats and opportunities
- Recent developments and prospects in the financial markets and politics
- Possible economic scenarios for post-pandemic development
- Q&A session with speakers
When: Monday, 1st June 2020 at 2:00 PM (Vilnius time)
- If you can afford to pay, it will be appreciated.
Participation fee for NLCC members – 15 EUR; for non-members – 30 EUR.
- Can’t afford to pay the participation fee due to current financial situation, register anyway and we will give a free access.