The Norwegian Chambers of Commerce from Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia in close cooperation with the Oslo Chamber of Commerce are inviting interested parties to participate a networking event in Oslo aimed at creating new connections and strengthening business ties between Norway and the three Baltic countries. The event will bring together businesses from various industries to network, share knowledge, and explore potential opportunities for collaboration.
· To provide a platform for businesses from Norway and the Baltic States to network and explore potential business
· To increase awareness of the business opportunities available in Norway and the Baltic States;
· To facilitate knowledge-sharing between businesses from Norway and the Baltic States;
· To promote cultural exchange and understanding between the participating countries.
· Increased business connections and partnerships between members of the Oslo Chamber of Norwegian Chambers of
Commerce in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania;
· Increased knowledge and understanding of the business environment and emerging business opportunities in Norway
and the Baltic States;
· Potential new business opportunities and collaborations for participants;
· Strengthened relationships between the Norwegian Chambers of Commerce and their counterparts in Latvia, Lithuania,
The business networking event will take place in Oslo (Norway) on September 27, 2023 during the Oslo Innovation Week. The format of the event and the programme is in the process of being drafted, but it will potentially include presentations, panel discussions, and networking sessions. The event will be open to businesses from all four participating countries, representing a variety of industries and sectors:
· Information technology and digital solutions;
· Energy and renewables;
· Manufacturing and logistics.
Date: 27th of September. Dronning Eufemias gate 30, Oslo, Norway. 13:00-16:00 PM
The business networking event in Oslo will provide an excellent opportunity for businesses from Norway and the Baltic States to connect, share knowledge, and explore potential business opportunities. The event is expected to result in increased partnerships, collaborations between the participating countries, and to strengthen the relationships between the Oslo Chamber of Commerce and the Norwegian Chambers of Commerce in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.