Better times are coming… On 17 June we had a pleasure to discuss how Norwegian companies in the Baltics have been impacted by the crisis and foresee their post Covid-19 future. A big thank you goes to speakers and the moderator:
- Marius Jundulas, CEO, Gjensidige Baltic
- Justas Nekrošius, Volkwagen Passenger Cars Brand Manager Baltic Countries, Moller Baltic Import
- Kristiina Koel, Head of Accounting Centre, Orkla Group
- Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė, Partner, Pan-Baltic Law Firm COBALT
- Christian Testman, CEO, Ocean Visuals AS (moderator)
We gratefully acknowledge the help of the other co-organisers of this event – Norwegian Chamber of Commerce in Latvia and Norwegian Estonian Chamber of Commerce, as well as the support of all three Norwegian Embassies in the Baltic countries.
Watch the webinar replay: https://youtu.be/HDxRkUPPx-I