Successful bidding requires successful planning. This is especially true when it comes to tendering for public sector opportunities, in Norway too. Therefore, on 23 June, Enterprise Lithuania together with Norwegian-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce (NLCC) invited Lithuanian companies to participate in the Export club webinar How to successfully participate in public tenders in Norway.
What are critical success factors of public procurement practices in Norway? How to develop a strategy for public procurement? What challenges await in Norwegian market and how to gain a strong company’s position there? All these questions and more were discussed with experts:
- Darius Budrys, Lithuanian Commercial Attaché in Norway
- Brith Line Øverland, Senior Manager of Inventura AS
- Stian Ekornaas, Acting Director of Bane NOR, state-owned company responsible for the Norwegian national railway infrastructure
- Bård Sandbæk, Special Adviser to Statsbygg, the Norwegian Directorate of Public Construction and Property
- Konstantin Smirnov, Project Manager at Linjeproff AS.
The webinar was moderated by Lina Mockutė, Managing Director of NLCC.
If you missed, please watch the webinar recording: youtu.be/OxNJBzcu64