Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this year started Client Relationship Management (CRM) workshop series, as part of our „Member to Member Program“ initiative, had to be postponed. Yet, we are very pleased to announce the new dates!
The Norwegian-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce (NLCC), in partnership with SuperOffice, is delighted to again invite you to join the 2nd session of the CRM series* – “Marketing – a guide to improve your footprint and how to find more business”.
CRM is more than just a contact database, it’s also a powerful marketing tool. During this workshop you will learn how with the CRM solution you can optimize your marketing to suit the unique needs of every customer.
- Dr. Lineta Ramoniene is an Associate Professor at ISM University of Management and Economics and the Director of International Marketing and Management program in the Graduate School. Lineta specializes in Strategic Management and Marketing areas, and has more than fifteen years of experience in teaching and developing curriculum in business programs. Besides teaching, Lineta actively consults companies in strategic management and marketing areas.
- Stein Ove Sektnan is a Managing Director at SuperOffice. Stein Ove has 20+ years’ experience in creating partner and customer relationships and today work for the company that invented CRM before it was known. Managing a team of people who love the opportunity of creating a positive customer experience, supporting the sales, marketing and customer service solutions of SuperOffice.
8.00-8.15 Registration | Light breakfast (for ‘in-person’ participants only)
8.15-9.00 Presentation by Dr. Lineta Ramoniene (ISM); Q&A
9.15-10.00 Presentation by Stein Ove Sektnan (SuperOffice); Q&A
DATE & TIME: 1st October, 2020, 8:00-10:00 AM
PLACE: SuperOffice (Merchants Club House, 3rd floor), Gedimino pr. 35, Vilnius
ATTENDANCE**: 15 Eur for members | 25 Eur for non-members
* The events’ series consist of four sessions which are intended to familiarize participants with the CRM system, briefly present how it works and display solutions how to improve business performance by efficiently managing customer communication and boosting sales of services/goods. While enjoying light breakfast, each time participants have an opportunity to hear informative presentations on a specific topic (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Services) and the CRM features, how it helps to bring better results for the company and increase its revenues. More information about each workshop:
– Session 1: “What is CRM? – the basics that most lose out on“, please click here.
– Session 2: “Marketing – a guide to improve your footprint and how to find more business“.
– Session 3: “How to sell the Scandinavian way“, please click here.
– Session 4: “Service – how to deliver to Scandinavian customers“, please click here.
** Limited # of ‘in-person’ tickets is available
*** Limited number of free parking permits are available. Please contact us at email@example.com