The Norwegian-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce (NLCC), in partnership with SuperOffice, organized the 4th and the last session of the „CRM series* “Services – how to deliver to Scandinavian customer”. Given the deteriorating epidemiological situation in the country, the Government has taken a decision to impose restrictions on events and gatherings, therefore, the event was moved to an online platform.
Modern organizations recognize the importance of growing and profiting through superior service delivery. Yet, what is a superior service? And is there a special Scandinavian kind of service? As an interface, CRM platform CRM solution can help you develop both the business processes and the supporting infrastructure to improve the service delivery. During this workshop participants could learn how to quickly and easily fulfill customer requests. Also found out, how CRM functions can handle and solve customers‘ problems.
Grateful to the Speakers:
- Lina Maroščikienė is a General Director at Norian Accounting. Lina is known as a Professional accountant who has more than twelve years of experience in outsourcing/offshoring industry. She has strong skills in business process, business planning, customer service and analytical skills.
- Stein Ove Sektnan is a Managing Director at SuperOffice. Stein Ove has 20+ years’ experience in creating partner and customer relationships and today work for the company that invented CRM before it was known. Managing a team of people who love the opportunity of creating a positive customer experience, supporting the sales, marketing and customer service solutions of SuperOffice.
* The events’ series consisted of four sessions which were intended to familiarize participants with the CRM system, briefly present how it works and display solutions how to improve business performance by efficiently managing customer communication and boosting sales of services/goods. Participants had an opportunity to hear informative presentations on CRM features, how it helps to bring better results for the company and increase its revenues. More information about each workshop:
– Session 1: “What is CRM? – the basics that most lose out on“, please click here.
– Session 2: “Marketing – a guide to improve your footprint and how to find more business“, please click here.
– Session 3: “How to sell the Scandinavian way (Scandinavian touch)“, please click here.
– Session 4: “Service – how to deliver to Scandinavian customers“