The Norwegian-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce (NLCC), in partnership with SuperOffice, is delighted to invite you to join the 3rd session of the „Member to Member Program“ initiative series* “How to sell the Scandinavian way (Scandinavian touch)”.
CRM is a convenient platform which provides sales automation solutions. During this workshop you will learn how with CRM solution you can catch and keep a new customer and improve your sales processes by tracking a sales pipeline.
– Rūta Jucienė is a General manager for the Baltic States at Scandinavian Airlines SAS. Rūta is a sales professional with a demonstrated work history in the airlines/aviation industry. She holds a Master’s Degree in Leadership from BI Norwegian Business School.
– Stein Ove Sektnan is a Managing Director at SuperOffice. Stein Ove has 20+ years’ experience in creating partner and customer relationships and today work for the company that invented CRM before it was known. Managing a team of people who love the opportunity of creating a positive customer experience, supporting the sales, marketing and customer service solutions of SuperOffice.
8.00-8.15 Registration and light breakfast
8.15-9.00 Presentation by Rūta Jucienė (Scandinavian Airlines SAS); Q&A
9.15-10.00 Presentation by Stein Ove Sektnan (SuperOffice); Q&A
* The events’ series consist of four sessions which are intended to familiarize participants with the CRM system, briefly present how it works and display solutions how to improve business performance by efficiently managing customer communication and boosting sales of services/goods. While enjoying breakfast, each time participants have an opportunity to hear informative presentations on CRM features, how it helps to bring better results for the company and increase its revenues. More information about each workshop:
– Session 1: „What is CRM? – the basics that most lose out on“, please click here.
– Session 2: „Marketing – a guide to improve your footprint and how to find more business“, please click here.
– Session 3: „How to sell the Scandinavian way (Scandinavian touch)“
– Session 4: „Service – how to deliver to Scandinavian customers“, please click here.
DATE: 2nd April, 2020
PLACE: SuperOffice (Merchants’ Club building, 3rd floor), Gedimino ave. 35, Vilnius
TIME: 8:00 – 10:00
15 Eur for members / 25 Eur for non-members
Hurry up and guarantee yourself a place!
* A limited number of free parking permits are available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org